Saturday 13 December 2014

Dad's Surprise

When I discovered my happy surprise it was late and Jason was still at a work Christmas party. I was so excited, but rather than calling him up. I thought I'd tell Jason know in a way that was fun.

After the work he put into proposing. It was my turn to put some thought into my news. I got a box and put in it a cute baby hat and baby sunglasses and a positive pregnancy test. Attached was a tag that said "Congratulations! Due 10th of August 2015.

First thing in the morning I came in with the box. I asked him to sit up. it took a a bit of persuading as he was tired. By the time he was sitting up and looking at the box, I was grinning from ear to ear. it made him very suspicious like Jokey Smurf was giving him a gift that was about to blow up. When I tried to film it it was too much.


He was very happy, loved the gift and we had a great moment together. It was a great way to let him know he was going to be a dad again:)










2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am very excited and my lips are glued together keeping your secret. Love and hugs. Helen xoxo

    ReplyDelete