Thursday 18 December 2014

Spinning and sick

Last time when I miscarried I didn't find out until I was 8 weeks pregnant. I didn't have any tiredness or nausea and when I did the test there was a relatively feint second line. I think it had stopped growing a few weeks earlier than the miscarriage.

This time is not like that at all. Yesterday I bought ginger and vit b6 pre-empting morning sickness. I was glad to have the crackers in the bedside table and the tablets ready to go. It hit hard last night with vomiting and vertigo from low blood pressure.

I have had a much easier day today. I remember vomiting a lot with Jules, and having almost no vomiting with Geordie because of the Vit b6.

Hopefully I will get through this next 40 days relatively unscathed. Last night was dreadful.

No comments:

Post a Comment