Tuesday 7 October 2014

Bounce, bounce, flip :)

Yesterday Karen J and I took the kids to Velocity Park for a jump. The only time available on short notice was 5-6pm. Rather smack on dinner time.


So what I did was roast some lamb for a late lunch (dinner at lunch time). Then before I left I made some lamb and salad sandwiches for the kids, and some lamb and salad rice paper rolls for us for dinner and left them in the fridge. I can't tell you how glad I am to be organised enough to not have to eat what the kids eat for dinner.

We headed out to velocity Park. I caught up with Karen J and had a good catch up which we watched the kids. Here is Kai --->




Jason is doing his best to blend in. I call him "Halloween Jase" as he is in orange and black throwing a foam block at me.

He has only just been able to fit back in that shirt after not being able to wear it for a couple of years! I am also fitting into shirts I wasn't able to wear for a couple of months :)

Gotta love the pay offs  :)




Jules is doing a back flip. He has desperately wanted to do one for over a year. And now he has found a place where he can.

He is in 7th heaven and we will be going every Monday night. As soon as we get back he gets out the calendar as he wants to know when we are going back. Melts the heart :)

We will find the money from somewhere... probably from not spending it on takeaway lol.





Here us Geordie loving the basket ball hoop.

Isn't my family gorgeous :) I can't tell you how much they are my world. I am so blessed.

The trick with action shots like this is to take a video and then pause it on a clear dramatic moment. Then you take a screen shot and turn it in to a photo.

The hour was over all too fast and Karen J left and said she was getting fish and chips for dinner. This would have been me a month ago.

The kids wanted a treat so we stopped to get the kids a McDonalds soft serve for 30c. I wondered if that counted as takeaway and I thought no. Its more the main meals I was meaning.

The rice paper rolls were delicious and this morning I was grateful for them as I was down 0.4 kilos to 103.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment