Tuesday 9 September 2014

A good loss

Yesterday I cleaned 755 items. That's a lot of movement. It muted my appetite, and the end of the day my thighs were actually sore.  I got limited acknowledgement from my flatmate and my husband. Which really sucks.

There is literally no one I can talk to this about but my blog. People are naturally skeptical so I am on my own. It would be so nice to get some encouragement. But by the time it comes I won't need it. I guess going this alone will make me stronger.

It sucks to be doing stuff for people and have limited gratitude.  Maybe its part of the cleansing process that I am clicking a little less with Jason these days. I just try and focus on this is my backlog, for my health and future. They have their own issues to deal with and these are mine.

Considering that most of clearing the house debt is getting through the interest I wondered what sort of pay off I would get for going above and beyond.

The current rate I was striving to pay it off was 1000 items a week. This works out to being about 405 items a day and would take me another 42 weeks, aiming for 22 Jun 2015.

Stepping it up to 550 items a day halves the time to 22 weeks, to the 20th of Feb which is just past my birthday.

What a huge difference that extra 145 items makes. Thats interest for ya.

If I ramped it up to 705, it would take 15 weeks which is the 15th of December and in time for Christmas!!

Isn't that incredible! I am not going to be a perfectionist about this. But I am definitely going to try and hit closer to 700 each day.

I am just glad to have a blog in moments like these. I feel like I am on to something big here, and when I talk to people about it they think I am nuts.

But waking up to an 800g loss, now that's a nice piece of encouragement from the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment