Saturday 20 September 2014

Gold Coast Holiday

The kids were really good at circus. They have been doing it a year now and the teacher feels like they can move up to the next class. Unfortunately the intermediate class is divided into different age classes, which are 90 mins each. The good news is that the classes are back to back. So next term the circa commitment is from 11:30 until 2:30. Pillows, UNO cards, dvd players and ipads are going to be my best friends lol.

We set off straight from Circa which is in the valley to our holiday. We had Subway for lunch and swung by Dreamworld on the way. The weather was perfect and the lines were non existent. In a few hours we had been on 5 rides and saw two 3d mini movies.

We headed of to the hotel and checked in. It felt luxurious and was in the centre of surfers paradise in the gold coast. I had brought a small esky of food with us. It is a great way to save some money.

We unpacked the good and I prepped afternoon tea of Jatz, cucumber, avocado, cheese and tomato. I cut up strawberries and pears.  We set out for some milk, an explore and to find some dinner. We came across teppanyaki and it was more about the experience than the food which was very good.

We ate very well this day and my food mojo was still very high. I wish I had of brought more precooked dinners so there was less convenience foods. This would have kept my food mojo up for longer.

Jason slept on the couch to stop the kids just going on the balcony as we were 28 stories up.

No comments:

Post a Comment