Sunday 21 September 2014

Sunday

Today I forgot to turn the week day alarms off so we work up early.

We had a lesuirely morning and I read a book. We went for an explore in our hotel. The weather was windy and more like winter than summer so we had a swim in the indoor pool. I practised doing handstands in the water and swum a few laps sideways as the Jules insisted doing them with me and I felt that 25m was a bit much for the little bloke.

We had a nice lunch of beans, carrots, broccoli, potato and oven fish. Then I had a little nap, it is a holiday after all. I played heaps of games with Geordie. We went to the beach, but it was cold and it started to rain a little so we were only there for about 30mins.

We went to timezone and had a good time. I found a govindas there so I enjoyed that while the family had some food from breadtop.


No comments:

Post a Comment