Sunday 19 January 2014

My sister is on the biggest loser!

Continuing our celebrations we had a birthday breakfast picnic at the beach for Margi's birthday.  At 8am we headed to Tallebudgera Beach. We laughed as we tried to paddle the boat and we got into a bit of trouble with the current so I jumped in and swam the boat to shore.

After that we tried a rope to the boat and Margi pulled us. It was awesome fun! Breakfast was pancakes and fruit. Phew I was lucky there, I had lots of fruit and yogurt for breakfast. 

Thats me pulling the kids against the current and floating back to the start again. It was lovely time. We are going to bring Penny there and go back for my birthday in 3 weeks! She would like to be in the boat too!


We swung back to Margi's house to have a quick shower and then went to a pub at lunch time to celebrate Sid's birthday. There were three BORING salads on the menu. I ordered the least fattening one. It contained halloumi so I lied and said that I was intolerant to dairy and asked them to switch it for nuts or extra pumpkin or something. They must have forgot because all I got was a big bowl of rocked with trace amounts off pumpkin and onion. It was the Worst. Salad. Ever.

The constant flow of treats that I have said no to this weekend, impresses me and also makes me want to stay at home forever lol.

By the time we made it home at 4 pm. I was exhausted and starving. On the way I swung in to the farmers market and picked up the fruit and veggies that keep me strong. I then made the world fastest stir fry veggies with noodles. I ate a huge bowl, and that was my lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.


In this years Biggest Loser they go to Ararat, one of Australia's fattest towns. They aim to trim the weight of the entire town! I know they were successful by how much weight my sister and her family lost! That's my sister, with Nellie my niece on her shoulders. Jules her partner (I would love to say wife, but gay marriage isn't legal in Oz yet) is the blonde without glasses next to her.

Here is a piccy from the TV. Here they are all gathered for a town meeting where biggest loser gives them the cold hard facts about their weight! I am so so proud of them. This episode they all got weighed on a crane!


No comments:

Post a Comment